hey you!thanks for visiting my blog.please leave your link after visit my blog,thanks you for being my follower ,thanks you so much :)

HASMIRA ZAIMI


This was my classmate during form 4 and 5, he was new and I just go to class. I'm friends with her since 2010 again and we became good friends. I was always with her wherever I go in there, she was once,thats mean she is always beside me hehehehe. opsss!before i forget her name is Nor Hasmira Binti Zaimi , i just called her eiyra .dia nie baik punya , aku suka berkawan dengan dia , biar pun dia nie mulut potpetpotpet aku tetap suka berkawan dengan dia , kan eiyra???hahaha ,aku tahu kau misti suka kan aku puji2 kau mcm nie ahaks!
aku sayang kau gila! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...