hey you!thanks for visiting my blog.please leave your link after visit my blog,thanks you for being my follower ,thanks you so much :)

SHARIFAH EMIELYA LEE



Sharifah emielya her name, si jantung hati ku muahaha. She is 3 years older than me, but she relented right temperament kindergarten young children, haha. I'm friends with her I felt like I was his sister, hehehe, want to do what the right behavior at her so. I love him, she was like part of my family. she is sometimes annoyed me, but also to treat him like my heart, hahahaha! she also likes to help me, sometimes she likes to do funny to laugh I want to come off the throat, kahkahkah! she is the best friend I once possessed in the world, because her never deserted my life. muahaha ~
SAYANG kau debab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...